This type of borosilicate glass was originally made for vials in chemical laboratories in England. All shapes start as a cylinder and crafted with wood, leather and metal utensils by hand. The technique is very labor intensive and exclusive to the artists with an aim to provide ambient light. Each fixture includes 3 chains, supports, canopy and cables with sbc lampholders. Custom lengths and configurations available
The amber color is achieved by adding silver to the glass. Shade is hand blown clear rippled glass inspired from shapes in the Kew Botanical Gardens in London.
Color options are (11/CL) Clear Bottom and Amber Top, (11/CL/A) Clear Bottom and Amber Top or
(11/CL/A) Clear Bottom and Sandblasted Top. Negra steel with metal hand made canopy and fittings.
- Size: ø5” x 10” Glass Height
- 39” Cord (Standard) - Total Height: 43"
- *Cannot be field-cut – must specify length.
- Canopy Size: ø5 1/2" x 1 1/2" H
- 1 x 25W 120V
- Incandescent or Retro-fit LED, DC Socket
- *International sockets available.